Photo

Has anyone received their certificate yet?

Diploma certificate

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 gihjykk

gihjykk

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Member: 900776

Posted 13 August 2021 - 11:16

I did my diploma last December and received my results this March. They did say that it would take some time for the cert to come but it's been a while.... Wondering if anyone else is like this?

#2 Clovis

Clovis

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 304 posts
  • Member: 892962

Posted 14 August 2021 - 09:42

That's a very long time. Which board was this? I suspect Trinity.

#3 gihjykk

gihjykk

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 15 August 2021 - 11:54

ABRSM actually. They have a dodgy record with certificates in my experience but nothing like this occasion.

#4 zizi

zizi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 127 posts
  • Member: 887331
  • UK

Posted 17 August 2021 - 12:52

I am in the same position.  Waiting for the dip certificate from December exam.  I think I've written to the board, ABRSM, in the spring, and they said as the office is closed and everyone working from home, there will be a wait.  i have written to them again a week ago, thinking some of the offices are opening, and I have received no reply email.  Rude.  I know we are all in this difficult situation, but at least, they could respond...

ZIzi

#5 gihjykk

gihjykk

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 19 August 2021 - 10:09

I am in the same position. Waiting for the dip certificate from December exam. I think I've written to the board, ABRSM, in the spring, and they said as the office is closed and everyone working from home, there will be a wait. i have written to them again a week ago, thinking some of the offices are opening, and I have received no reply email. Rude. I know we are all in this difficult situation, but at least, they could respond...

ZIzi

I'm glad to hear that I'm not the only one. I also wrote to them around 2 weeks ago now, stil no response... Hopefully this gets sorted out soon for the both of us

#6 fsharpminor

fsharpminor

Maestro

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18986 posts
  • Member: 7089
  • Heswall, Wirral (originally Keighley, Yorks)

Posted 19 August 2021 - 10:26

My diploma from 1963 had gone missing, despite being framed...and it finally turned up again !  

#7 zizi

zizi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 127 posts
  • UK

Posted 22 August 2021 - 13:27

Update...

I have received an email from the board.  Diploma certificates will be only their way next few weeks.  Horay!  But what puzzling me was that he (the office) needed the candidate's details...hmmm...

#8 zizi

zizi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 127 posts
  • UK

Posted 02 September 2021 - 10:32

Update no.2

Yesterday, we have received the certificate for Dip.ABRSM which was taken in December 2020.  It didn't come with any information regarding the academic dress, which I asked for, and am now wondering if they stopped these things...  Does anyone know??

Zizi