windingpath

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Member: 889091
  • Hertfordshire

Posted 18 August 2020 - 15:49

Hi

I'm preparing to take the LRSM teaching diploma in 2021 and was wondering if there is anyone on here who has taken the exam and would be prepared to share their case study and/or video of teaching practice submissions and also their marks so I can get a better idea of what the ABRSM are looking for. I've already seen the thread on here from 2015/16 but was hoping to see something more recent.

TIA

#2 Dreamaurora

Dreamaurora

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 298 posts
  • Member: 316
  • Singapore

Posted 19 August 2020 - 14:14

Hi

I'm preparing to take the LRSM teaching diploma in 2021 and was wondering if there is anyone on here who has taken the exam and would be prepared to share their case study and/or video of teaching practice submissions and also their marks so I can get a better idea of what the ABRSM are looking for. I've already seen the thread on here from 2015/16 but was hoping to see something more recent.

TIA

PM me, I will send you the links to my actual submissions in 2017. 

#3 windingpath

windingpath

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Member: 889091
  • Hertfordshire

Posted 20 August 2020 - 00:44

Hi

TIA

PM me, I will send you the links to my actual submissions in 2017. 

Great. I've just PM'd you.