MUSIC IN THE PRIMARY CLASSROOM - 26-27 OCTOBER 2019
Unfortunately, Gerard Klaassens is unwell and unable to travel to the UK to teach on our upcoming 'Music in the Primary Classroom' course (26th-27th October). We all wish Gerard well and a speedy recovery ??.
Some great friends and colleagues have stepped into the breach and the course content now includes the following:
- repertoire and analysing songs
- what, why and how should we sing?
- pre-notation work - pulse, rhythm and pitch
- how to introduce, reinforce and build up tonesets
- Alexander Technique - how posture affects the singing and speaking voice
- Older Beginners Y4-Y6
- Older Beginners Y7-Y8
- ways into Y7 curriculum topics
- the use of instruments with Early Years
- instruments in KS2 - ukulele, recorder
- Junior Choir repertoire
Not long now so sign up today if the above topics look of interest!