Interesting to see this thread bumped, as I had been thinking of it earlier in the day. My progress report:
1. Pass Grade 6 oboe with Merit (always the optimist)
2. Practice cor anglais at least one a week (thanks OboePiano for the reminder!)
3. Attend singing week in major English Cathedral in the summer (this has an audition to get in, so is HARD!)
4. Learn enough tolerance to avoid killing the Bass in our choir who can't read music and has no apparent desire to do so.
2. Er, excuse me while I put the cor together and dig out the music.
3. Passed the audition and all is booked for the course in August.
4. OK so far, but the fella has come close to getting both barrels on more than one occasion.