old_and_grumpy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 257 posts
  • Member: 889252

Posted Today, 13:05

> I hope you're all coping well!

Thank you - likewise everyone else.  I'm helping myself to cope with treats :)  Received an email this morning from Aeolus advertising new CD of Samartini recorder music, listened to the sample (here if anyone else wants to look at it: https://www.youtube....eature=youtu.be), and bought it.  Must help to keep the wheels of something turning.  A new hollow stick with holes in might be a bit of fun too...

#4007 elemimele

elemimele

Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1459 posts
  • Member: 895612

Posted Today, 13:39

Zixi, you're going to have to explain the door, and also how you get out when it fails.

Dividing my time here; trying to work from home and keep kid working from home, but it is nice to be able to do some practice too. I'm realising I'm going to have to be a bit more efficient as I'm dividing my time between flute and recorder, which means less time for each (and the occasional moments of perplexity, realising I've picked up the flute end-on or the recorder sideways, both being brownish plastic items with creamy trim).

#4008 AdLibitum

AdLibitum

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 115 posts
  • Member: 900040

Posted Today, 14:00

It's always nice to hear what everyone is up to.
I'm working from home, which is no hardship. I'd thought I'd have lots more time when not commuting, but nope. Somehow it's very similar to how much (how little) time I have in normal times. Odd.