Hedgehog

Virtuoso

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6582 posts
  • Member: 3747
  • Suburbia

Posted 09 January 2017 - 10:20

It's an interesting tfL map - the Met line for some reason is operating normally. I think the AB staff will be able to get in to work - it might have been easier for them in their previous office though.

The line's working but almost all Zone 1 stations are closed, including Barbican and Moorgate. You can't even open the door and leap out as the train passes through these days. :(

I'm sure they'll make every effort to get in - I would hope so. Not feeling very sympathetic towards the results department at the moment.

#17 aliasrick

aliasrick

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 67 posts
  • Member: 690372

Posted 09 January 2017 - 17:22

Any joy yet? I know there's been a further drift to 13th January for some results...

Well...  When the system went back up on the Tuesday after the bank holiday my result came up as.... Absent! My teacher, when she was finally able to speak to someone, was assured this was just an admin error, the paper would be found, and we'd be notified as soon as possible... We're still waiting... 

#18 RoseRodent

RoseRodent

Virtuoso

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3003 posts
  • Member: 76503
  • Scotland

Posted 10 January 2017 - 10:00

Every time the tube is affected I encourage people to reflect on how disabled travellers have to cope all year round. If you look on the map for the dark blue wheelchair circles you will see how pitifully few stations can be used outside of the jubilee extension and DLR. I'm certainly looking forward to Crossrail, first time I'd be practically able to use anything but Green Park and Westminster in the central zone, and Green Park's lifts are like a journey in themselves! Take a moment to imagine London being like this all year round. That's my London.

#19 barry-clari

barry-clari

Maestro

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 41740 posts
  • Member: 5804
  • South East London

Posted 11 January 2017 - 10:18

Any joy yet? I know there's been a further drift to 13th January for some results...

Well...  When the system went back up on the Tuesday after the bank holiday my result came up as.... Absent! My teacher, when she was finally able to speak to someone, was assured this was just an admin error, the paper would be found, and we'd be notified as soon as possible... We're still waiting...

There's an admin error to end all admin errors! Hope you get joy soon!