Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 755 posts
  • Member: 721
  • Cheshire

Posted 02 January 2014 - 18:31

Hi!

Just wondering whether anyone else's results have been particularly slow this session?

Mine did theirs on the 4th December, and still nothing! I feel as though we have been forgotten :( I did wonder if they had been queried, but I'd have expected the board to let me know....! I'm starting to feel angsty....

Kate

(Happy New Year!)

#2 Bantock

Bantock

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 111 posts
  • Member: 4662

Posted 02 January 2014 - 21:21

You definitely should have received your results. My candidates also did the exams on 4th and the results were on line on 17th, certificates received on 20th

#3 AnnC

AnnC

Virtuoso

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3303 posts
  • Member: 6097

Posted 02 January 2014 - 21:24

The Board don't let you know if there's a query. It happened to me once and I only found out by ringing them. I asked them to send on the results that weren't being queried and they did. In your position I  would ring.

#4 Kate

Kate

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 755 posts
  • Member: 721
  • Cheshire

Posted 07 January 2014 - 00:07

Thanks for your replies. I called on Friday and apparently they've requested the examiner do a rewrite.... Not sure what that means but I'm glad we haven't been forgotten after all!!

#5 BitterSweet

BitterSweet

Virtuoso

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2050 posts
  • Member: 37220
  • Edinburgh, Scotland

Posted 07 January 2014 - 22:59

Thanks for your replies. I called on Friday and apparently they've requested the examiner do a rewrite.... Not sure what that means but I'm glad we haven't been forgotten after all!!

Rewrite sounds like the marksheets were illegible! Glad your results are on their way. I'm still waiting on my Trinity Theory Diploma results, but it seems it's likely to arrive when the performance dip results do *frustrated*

#6 fluterocks

fluterocks

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 307 posts
  • Member: 13382
  • UK

Posted 09 January 2014 - 15:19

My sister did her exam on the 16th December and results had arrived by Tuesday (7th)- could have been there before that but the school was closed. :)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Results