The Holistic Voice
Posted 01 April 2019 - 04:41
I’ve met Cyrilla several times, and I have previously met Splog too, but it was good to finally meet with the one and only legendary BP.
Posted 01 April 2019 - 13:59
Excellent news, looking forward to news of the next one...
Posted 01 April 2019 - 22:53
ejw21 - just let me know if you'd like to be on our mailing list - either PM me or contact through the contacts page of the Phoenix website .
It was good to meet Eureka and to hang out again with TV, muffinmonster and Splog; benjaminja and Bagpuss were two of the three smiling faces of the admin team and of course the legend that is rosfrog added even more people to his fan club...
Posted 02 April 2019 - 16:25
Posted 02 April 2019 - 17:40
Big thumbs up from me and my mum. More please!
This might sound a bit silly, but understanding that the playground chant of 'ner ner ni ner ner' is sol, mi and la was a lightbulb moment for me (and there were many others). Thank you!
Posted 02 April 2019 - 17:53
I hadn't twigged there were other Forum members in attendance, so apologies for not saying 'hello' - although we probably did speak...
Posted 02 April 2019 - 22:44
Just collecting and collating feedback - some lovely comments:
- I had no idea a technical-sounding weekend would result in profound joy and wonder, physical healing and the odd tear. Thank you for an inspirational weekend. More more more!!!
- A lovely course from The Phoenix Collective. Great opportunity to learn and grow in a positive and supportive environment.
- What a wonderful weekend! This course is the best thing I have done in years. A fantastic program that was both challenging at times and completely inspiring.
- Amazing tutors, fantastic to see different specialists and to work on all elements of my vocal practice.
- This weekend has taught me new skills, taken me out of my comfort zone and all in such a fun way. Thank you Cyrilla and team!